JTS PMM4 / 4 in - 4 split outs /IEM Mixer
$299 Delivered Lower 48 USA
This device allows you to plug a mic or an instrument into it, then send a split of the signal to the FOH to be mixed, while allowing you to take the other half of the split signal and mix it as you please right beside you on stage.
Four inputs, all dual XLR/TRS, give you the freedom to mix four separate stage elements on your own without constantly having to either walk over to a mixer or flag down the sound tech to have him change your monitor mix.
As a singer/instrumentalist you could have your voice and two other instruments plugged into the PMM4, as well as an AUX feed from the main mixer; this would contain your monitor mix of everything else on stage. This way you can dial in more or less of yourself compared to everything else that's on stage. Get your own voice/instrument as loud or quiet in your mix as you want, right there, no waiting.
Ideal of IEM usage or to send a signal from the PMM4 into a stage wedge. you can plug headphones directly into the PMM4 or send the signal to a wireless IEM transmitter to send the signal wirelessly to a belt-pack.
The PMM4 is also ideal for studio situations where the performer wants more direct control over what they're hearing in their headphones, whether it’s their own voice, instrument, another musician or a click-track.
The PMM4 has four channels, each with its own Volume and Pan knob. The back panel has four XLR outputs that are sent to the FOH mixer. There is two 1/4" output jacks (Left and Right) to be used send the signal to your IEM, transmitter or stage wedge. There are also two additional AUX inputs that are used to take input from a secondary PMM4.
- Freq Response 22~22,000 Hz
- Distortion <0.025%
- Noise. <-61dB
- CMRR >70dB
- Power Supply 12~18VDC, 600mA
- Dimensions (mm) 205(D)*212(W)*43.5(H)
- Net Weight 1.41kgs
- Input Connector XLR / 1/4” balance phone jack combo
- Input Impedance 5.9KΩ
- AUX Input Connector 1/4” phone jack (left / right channel)
- AUX Input Impedance 18.2 KΩ(MONO:9.1 KΩ)
- Main Mix Output Connector 1/4” phone jack (left / right channel)
- Main Mix Output Impedance balanced:1KΩ, unbalanced:500Ω
- Output level (Max) 6.5±0.3dB (INPUT CH1~4)
- Split Output Connector XLR
- Split Output Noise <-110dB