ROLLS PM351 Personal Monitor Mixer $89
The Rolls PM351 is a mixer designed to make the lives of studio and stage musicians a little easier, specifically by allowing musicians to monitor and control their own levels. If you're a drummer who needs to monitor a click track on stage, or a guitarist who needs to turn down the vocals in the mix, this device is suitable for you.
Input jacks are provided for instruments, line-level sources, and microphones. By means of three independent volume knobs, you can tweak the level of all three signals, and give yourself the best balance. A 1/4" output and balanced XLR thru-put facilitate connections to mixers, recorders, PAs, and more. Headphone outputs are also on hand, one for 1/4" connections and another for 3.5mm terminations.
While the PM351 can support signals that require phantom power, it does require an independent power supply to run. It will not run off phantom power from consoles—that's why the power supply is included.
- Max Input Level: -20 dB XLR, +40 dB Line, +15 dB Instrument
- Instrument Input Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Instrument Output Frequency Response: 10 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance, Headphone: 10 Ohms
- Output Impedance, Instrument: 2: 100 Ohms balanced
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Power: 9 - 16 VDC
- Size (W x H x D): 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 Kg)
- Current drain 25ma nominal no signal 15vdc
- 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Monitor Input
- XLR Mic Input w/pass-through
- 1/4" TRS stereo Instrument Input
- All mix to 1/4" and 1/8" Outs
- Individual Level controls
- Stereo balanced Instrument DI outs
Rolls MSC106 Microphone Stand Clamp $25
The MSC106 from Rolls is an easy-to-use clamp designed to mount small devices such as headphone amps or personal monitor systems to a microphone stand or a music stand, for convenient operation.
The unit features a tension-adjustment screw and two holes to let you attach your device using screws. It is made of thick steel for strength and mounts on stands with shafts up to 5/8" in diameter.
Clamp with tension-adjustment screw, used to mount small devices such as headphone amp or personal monitor system to a microphone stand Works with shafts up to 5/8" diameter Two holes let you attach device to clamp using screws Made of thick steel for strength (.090 gauge)