No one ever asks for Shure anymore so I stopped carrying them. Westone took over when someone requests armature drivers. The SE215 is what I have left from when Shure was the big dog. Cards on the table, when budget is in mind, look at the FCS110. It's $89 vs Shure $69. The FCS110 is 10mm and the Shure is 6mm. 60% more driver in the FCS110. The 110 sound WAY better.
SHURE SE215 Single Dynamic Driver (CLEAR) $69.00
SHURE SE215 Single Dynamic Driver (BLACK) $69.00
• Single Dynamic Driver produces clear sound with deep bass in a convenient and portable package. Special Edition (SPE) white and blue versions have distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass.
• Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
• Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
• Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
• Wireless models’ pair with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provide up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
• Universal communication models (-UNI) come equipped with remote + mic control and selectable iOS/Android functionality with 3.5 mm connection.
• Inline remote and mic on select models offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
• Include zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for personalized fit and comfort.